Monday, August 25, 2014

Little Black Dresses.. I just love them!

There are a few things of which a girl can't have too much/many of... compliments, chocolate, diamonds.. and the ever so elusive perfect little black dress! We might occasionally buy dresses in other colours, but somehow.. we notice all the subtle differences between the thousands of different LBD's and we feel we need to own *all* of them!

At least, this is how it usually goes with me.. doesn't it for you? :P

That is how I ended up with a couple of dozen of LBD's.. of which this particular one by Mango was one my more recent temptations.



This dress is actually super tight and I did need help from a friend to zip me up properly.. and to make it fit even better, I also added a corset. What do you think? It could be a perfect dress for a cocktail party! Come to think of it.. I think it would be worn at any party!


Sadly though, I did send it back, since I like to be able to put on dress by myself. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do when I'm alone?? :P


This of course means that I need to continue my search for a little black dress that looks like this one, but one that only requires my hands to put it on. If you guys/girls have any tips.. feel free to tell me where I can get a dress similar to this one!


Anyway.. I still have *all* those other LBD's... would you be interested in a video with e.g. 5 or 10 of my favourite little black dresses? Or is that just a little too black for you all? :P


Hopefully at the end of this week, I'll have finished editing my latest video... so I hope you're still not bored with the short white dress and the slightly longer black dress. :)






1 comment: