Friday, February 19, 2016

My interview with Lindsey Puls at Have Clothes, Will Travel

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Link to the interview.

Meet Lindsey Puls, a fashion blogger at Have Clothes, Will Travel and all around sweet and kind lady with a love for geeky things too.. posting about Star Wars and loving Marvel movies!  \o/

Oh,.. and she's gorgeous! If you look at all the photos in this post, I'm sure you understand why I am such a big fan of her!


As you probably might know, I love visiting fashion blogs for inspiration: beautiful dresses, skirts and high heels.. I'm glad that there many lovely ladies out there who share my passion for those styles.

It's even better when that passion is accompanied with lovely writing and a great sense of humour!


A couple of weeks ago, she contacted me on whether I'd be interested in doing an interview for her "Featured Fashionista" section on her fashion blog. I told her as I was honoured and I would love to participate! :-)


I enjoyed reading her questions for me.. and I tried to answer them as interestingly and completely as possible. I really love how the whole piece has turned out and if you fancy a read about me, then head over to her blog.

I also encourage you to read her interviews with other fashion bloggers and of course, to read about Lindsey herself! :-D


So thank you Lindsey for this opportunity and for your interest in me and my fashion blog, it really means a lot! And I've seen the responses from your readers on my interview already and they are just lovely!

Check out her blog: Have Clothes, Will Travel. And also, check out her Instagram.


She also has a YouTube channel, so check out this video of her showing her favourite ways to tie a scarf.






29 comments:

  1. Amazing ladies! Great post babe! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collab! I love when bloggers get together and support one another. And I love that yellow dress, too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh.. the pleasure was all mine, Tassia! I loved working together on this collab and getting to know you better! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog too! :)

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this collaboration! These r the best kinds of posts:)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazig and cute style!
    Marianna
    www.heelsallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has such a darling style!!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, she is so cool! so do you <3

    xx
    www.redowlicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is stunning! I love all of her outfits, we can all see she has an amazing style!! <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her girly and bright style! So great seeing bloggers collaborate and support each other!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool interview and initiative :) It's always so great when bloggers support each other. I really love Lindsey's style!!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, and awesome interview.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, I'll consider the recommendation, I'll visit her blog.
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww love this collab! Cool interview dear :) xoxo

    www.twoward.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely looks!
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I (finally) just got to read your interview and I loved learning more about you!!! Keep on keeping on!!! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post doll Wasidah www.fitnessfashionfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shes got great style just like you darling. Really great interview I'm sure, can't wait to read it.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shes got great style just like you darling. Really great interview I'm sure, can't wait to read it.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely collab and great interview! I love it! Thanks for sharing and have an amazing Sunday!
    xx cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dag Natassia! Ik vond je youtube kanaal, en dan je blog, omdat je videos stonden in de "related videos" van een video van een andere "crossdresser". Ik ben gefascineerd door mannen die overtuigend als vrouw eruit kunnen zien, en jij kan dat goed doen, waarvoor proficiat! :) Ik ben toevallig ook een grote fan van vrouwelijke fashion en het zit zo dat ik mijn eigen fashionblog heb, waarop ik foto's post van outfits die ik zie op straat of bij vrienden en die me bevallen. Ik dacht dat je misschien wel geïnteresseerd zou zijn om mijn blog te bezoeken ;). Hier is de link: http://lowstreetfashion.blogspot.be/. Ik zou het erg op prijs stellen indien je commentaren en je mogelijke suggesties zou schrijven op mijn blog. Ik wens je nog een fijne dag toe!

    ReplyDelete