Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring/summer preparations: black jumpsuit and snake-skin heels

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

OMG, 10 freakin' days since my last post.. and that post wasn't even about me, but the lovely Lindsey! Speaking of which, thank you all for the wonderful reactions on that interview, both here and over at Have Clothes, Will Travel!! It really brought a smile to my face and I know it made Lindsey also very happy! :-)

Anyway, since it's way too cold outside still and I'm also super busy with work (gotta earn money for those bills, shoes and make-up somehow, right?).. so it's back to the amazing white door doing some preparations for the spring and summer times!


I've been trying out different types of jumpsuits, sleeves or no-sleeves, shorter vs. longer legs, etc. I think this one is really for when the summer sun is burning. Though I think with a nice red jacket, it could also work in the spring! :-P

For shoes, I think these Steve Madden heels will do just fine... in the summer that is. I might have to test this outfit with some boots, but this jumpsuit was made for showing some leg.. so that's probably going to be a negative evaluation.


I really think these kind of indoor shots are not too interesting, but since I went through all the trouble of doing my make-up and hair.. I just try to spice it up with some gratuitous posing.

Come on agencies.. give me a call already! :-P


I do like how from the side.. this jumpsuit looks like an elegant medium length black dress.


Again, I hope to have a couple of outdoor opportunities before I leave to the Alps (this time.. the Austrian ones) again for some more snowboarding, but it all depends on the Dutch weather! ;-)


I have no videos of this dress fitting session, so I'll just leave you with two most recent ones!






45 comments:

  1. Loving this jumpsuit!! And the python heels are super cute. Even I am looking forward to spring by now :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are so great! That jumpsuit is perfection, too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels are so great! That jumpsuit is perfection, too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this outfit is so hot!!! You look amazing! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the culotte jumpsuit! This is so fun. I want one! The heels are fun too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for the shout-out, Tassia! It was such an honor to feature you! And your jumpsuit looks amazing on you!! Those heels are fantastic too - love it!

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the shoes girl!!!!
    Have a lovely day,

    Johanna,
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great outfit ladie!!!
    http://thedreamisparis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a fan of a great jumpsuit that is also culottes -so cool! :)

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the relaxed fit of that jumpsuit. It's super cute. And looks very dressed up together with those heels.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are everything!! I love that it is culottes like downwards and the snake skin add pizzazz to the look. You are such a vision!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look, i love those heels.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look. Love that jumpsuit, so cute and stylish! Awesome heels!

    Rita | http://www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a killer look!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So chic! Love the jumpsuit! It goes so well with your heels! Absolutely love it :) xoxo Vivian

    www.twoward.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Head to toe fabulous, Natasha! Love those heels. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The post is fantastic! I love it so much:)
    Have a wonderful day!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a gorgeous pair of heels!

    Come & see my blog: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your snakeskin heels! Definitely my fav go-to heels. Hope ur having an awesome week so far

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so fabulous as always! love your heels! Have a lovely day <3



    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the jumpsuit and those shoes! You would make a great model with those beautiful poses! You look gorgeous!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. okay so besides looking at your gorgeous pics for inspiration on fabulous outfits and amazing shoes, I also love reading your post for giggles. You're such a fun person, and I adore your style. Yes, agencies, call this gorgeous doll already!!! haha Hope you have a great weekend ahead babe!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the jumpsuit, looks great with those pumps.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's such an amazing outfit, I love jumpers :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my God! Love your beautiful shoes... kisses

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the jumpsuit! You look so amazing!
    Marianna
    www.heelsallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love these fun shoes!!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ive been doing indoor shoots and actually loving them much as I prefer outdoors. Lovely jumpsuit and the heels are stunning.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing look! You are so sexy! Those heels are fab!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous jumpsuit! Black is always so classic!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Obsessed with this look! I want that jumpsuit and shoes in my life! STAT!

    Paulina


    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gracias por tu comentario en mi blog. Estás fantástica!Ya he visto tus vídeos en Youtube ! Muy naturales

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this jumpsuit! So stylish on you.
    Have a wonderful week!

    xx Girl in the Bunny Ears
    girlinthebunnyears.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love this look. Very chic!
    http://www.anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/03/ootd-polka-dots-and-laced-flats.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful jumpsuit! You look stunning! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete